Construction Contractors Queens
Queens, New York City’s most varied and dynamic borough, has a population of approximately 2.3 million people. It is well-known for its parks, cultural diversity, and iconic landmarks such as the Louis Armstrong House Museum, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, the Queensboro Bridge, and Corona Park.
Photos of Local Landmarks
About Keystone Contracting Corp
Keystone Contracting Corporation is a dependable and skilled contracting firm serving the Queens neighborhood. Our skilled team is committed to providing our customers with the finest quality services.
Keystone Contracting Corporation is proud of its significant ties to the Queens community. Our personnel are locals that are concerned about the community and dedicated to supporting others.
- Repair, replacement, and installation of various sorts of roofs, including flat, shingle, and metal roofs and flat are part of our roofing services.
- Masonry: For both residential and commercial establishments, we offer masonry services such as concrete construction, brickwork, and stonework.
- Siding: We provide siding repair and installation for various types of siding, for example, vinyl, wood, and aluminum siding.
- Windows and Doors: We repair and install many varieties of doors and windows, including French doors, sliding doors, and bay windows.
- Painting: We offer both interior and exterior power washing, deck staining, and panting.
Services offered across Queens, NY
Contact Keystone Contracting Corporation right away if you require construction services in Queens. We’ll collaborate with you to understand your idea and design a space you’ll adore. Our service areas include 6 boroughs of New York. The following are the services offered by Keystone Contracting Corp:
Contact Keystone Contracting Corp today for all your roofing, siding, window, door, gutter, masonry, and general contracting needs in Brooklyn.
Keystone Contracting Corp
1078 Arnow Ave, The Bronx, NY 10469, United States